In order to retain occupiers, it’s important to keep a finger “on the pulse” of the relationship and to measure their satisfaction with the service that they receive.
It’s an exciting time to be in the field of research as there are now so many new channels and media that can be used to gather feedback. We have combined our long-standing experience in occupier satisfaction research with an in-depth knowledge of social media channels to develop an innovative approach.
The right methodology for your occupier satisfaction study is obviously dictated by factors including:
- The respondent group – their access to the various media
- Frequency – how often you want to collect feedback
- Breadth – the number of participants in the study
- Scope – the subject areas that can be covered
- Depth – the level of qualitative feedback
We use multiple methodologies to monitor performance and to gather feedback from occupiers at all touch points in their customer journey.
To arrange a meeting to discuss how Kaufman Mather can meet your occupier research needs, please call Sarah Mather on 020 8992 4594.